Tuesday, March 6, 2012


Key to a successful marriage...Marriage is a lifelong partnership between you, your spouse and God...

Understand that God has a plan for your saying...For better or for worst...for richer and for poorer...in sickness and in health, till death do us part. Sometimes you may need to remind yourself of your vow and commitment that was made to God and your spouse by reciting this to yourself. This goes to say” it is not all preachy cream every day but its good”.
                           
God had Hosea to marry a known whore... Joseph married a woman who was a virgin who also miraculously became impregnated (can you imagine what he was thinking) and planned to leave her! These marriages were both ordained by God for his purpose, taking a step back I'm sure these men thought to themselves 'God are you serious...are you sure? Look, I'm being ridiculed, gossiped about and being scrutinized! But God has a plan and his plan is all that matters.

Although your situation may not be as extreme as those, as we go through all these different situation it seem unheard of and we feel forsaken at times. Ps 9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

There is not enough couples seeking God for direction together. It seems to me that there is a changing of the guards concerning this...one in and one out...one awake and one asleep. Remember the old movie "School dayz" What was the end??? WAKE UP!!! That's exactly what needs to happen. I remember maybe 9months ago I was asleep and angry at anyone trying to wake me up spiritually.My spouse (thank God for him) was getting the bitter end of the bat (Because a stick was to small) love, prayer and some people I never met help to shape my mind about my relationship with my husband. As I was pointing my fingers at him somehow they were all pointing back at me... My declaration to love him was not based upon what he did...I will love you until youuu, hmmm let me see? When I made that declaration It was to God first, That's where many are wrong in their minds today. Do it in obedience to God not based on how our spouse makes us feel...there is no until in true love because love cast out sin and therefore evil cannot stand!(1Corinthians 13: 1-13) 

Too many are living a lie...a presumption of their truth and that has to be cast down! We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ. 2Corinthians. 10:5 in Jesus name!!!

Major Keys in Marriage:


Couples you must pray together!!! Come closer to God submitting your selves that you may walk out his instructions...The husband is the leader, teacher and the bread winner ( 1Tim5:8) and the wife is the vision seed holder helping to birth forth what is in her husband, she is submissive to her husband and can only do this through love. As the parents come together so the children will follow.

What are these senseless arguments? There is none perfect but our Father in heaven! Sisters get in position...Brothers get in position. I have found that confusion come when the wrong person is trying to wear the wrong shoes. Come into spiritual order! Until you do there will be havoc...We must be operating in God's Word that says” Let this mind be in you that is also in Christ Jesus” Philippians 2:5.
Our prayers are hindered when we lack respect for one another, we cannot speak badly concerning our spouse, The Word of God says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be (James 3:10).

No comments:

Post a Comment