Sunday, August 12, 2012


  Keys to a successful Marriage... Marriage is a lifelong partnership between you, your spouse and God... 


Kill the Noise in your everyday life!!!

The enemy is so busy working and weaving confusion, but we must understand that the Word of God says: He will in No wise have us ignorant to satan’s devices. Don't see the circumstance, see the victory!!!

   If there is people in your life setting off fires of division...diversions and mess, do them a solid and show them to the exit if not there is a strong possibility for a head on collision...because they are blurring you concentration and vision.There is No space for mess. satan is a liar and if you let this continue you will be sorry. 
blurred vision causes accidents

   Life is too short; some of us reading this post will be here today and gone tomorrow. there  is certainly not the time to play Russian rulet with any part of your life... it is time to get real about living for Christ...the Word of God tells us: whoever you will serve, serve them 100% (But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve Joshua 24:15)...the Word of God also tells us: if we are Luke warm we will be spat out ...(But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth 
Rev 3:16). It is so simple: be hot or cold! When you choose to be both hot and cold you will be regurgitated (not excepted) because you make the stomach sick.

   Jesus loves you so much that he took on every sin for you held it captive that you may by your will (CHOICE) be free (For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.2Cor 5:21)...not only that he died and rose again that you would never have to taste death spiritually...his blood is that powerful, now that's love: an invitation to be separated from your sinful nature... you allowed me to do me (things my way) enough to bump my head finding that I can't stand my own stinking self (life full of sin) and in that I discovered that I needed you. Yeshua, you wrote my name in the book of Life!!! You knew I'd return to the Father through you and you were waiting with your arms as wide open as they were while you were on the cross on Mount Calvary!!! Jesus you are the Love song I love to sing, the hand I love to hold. You took me the way I was and washed the blood of the world off of me and set me apart...only you could do something so wonderful, so amazing and all you wanted in return from me is my heart. Yeshua, you are my everything; no one could ever love me the way you do.
 
   I ask one thing, this is important that you imprint your love in my heart to the point where if I am slapped I am able to turn the other cheek, to the point that the only thing that concerns me is you, your will, being used to lift you up so that your people will be drawn to you and your ways. Take my concerns, in exchange for pursuing your purpose for my life. I love you Father and trust your plan even if I feel pain and have to cry, I know this walk ain't easy and I may be hated by many but I seek to please you and in pleasing you those that you have chosen will rejoice as you take me deeper in you and those that has been assigned as spies etc. will hate the very presence of you in my life...as you will use me to walk, talk and rebuke in truth and love.

Jehovah, we that you have chosen suffer but will not bow to the prince of this world...Jehovah be thy Glorified!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment