Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Warfare Prayer

IF YOU AGREE PLEASE SPEAK THIS PRAYER AND SHARE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS SICK OF THE ENEMY AND ITS TACTICS....

Warfare Prayer...

I bind up every spirit of control, witchcraft and every spirit that is not of God... I release the fire of the Holy Ghost...BURNING UP EVER FETTERS THAT HAS HELD THEM BOUND AND to release and heal my sisters and brothers...I command every sickness to come out IN THE NAME OF JESUS...cancer...asthma...fibroid tumors...they shall not still the lives of God’s children! In Jesus name I cast out every spirit of jealousy...envy...gossip...deception...division and I call upon the Fire of Holy Spirit to burn it up...bipolar...schizophrenia and al mental disorders...Holy Fire burn it up! Every device that has been set up to stop and block the progress of the purpose and plans of God I condemned and call upon the fire of the Holy Spirit to consume it with fire IN JESUS NAME...Every snake (enchanter) head is cut off and the influences are destroyed IN JESUS NAME... Marriages in the NAME OF JESUS are being restored and renewed for I call upon the purifying fire of the Holy Spirit t burn away all that is impure IN THE IN NAME OF JESUS. Those who are lame and deaf now walk and hear ...spiritually and naturally IN JESUS NAME! IN JESUS NAME I CALL tongues that are weak and which cause my brother or sister to be mute or unable to speak...are released...Peace fall upon the weary today IN JESUS NAME! Promotion Oh God is from you and I thank you for Promotion...in the spirit and in the natural for my sisters and my brothers ...your children Oh YHWH cry out to you and know that you hear and answer, Father you reward the just as well as the unjust according to their heart so Father I ask that my sisters and brothers will see the good of the land Oh God...You said what so ever we ask In Jesus Name you will do...Father I am waiting to hear the reports of your manifest Hand in the lives of your children...weights are lifted...I bind up hypertension... heart attacks...heart defects...strokes... bell palsy... arthritis IN THE NAME OF JESUS and I call forth the FIRE from Heaven to consume and destroy them... I come against all work of the enemy by the POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST and IN JESUS NAME SPEAK DESTRUCTION IN ANY WAY IT TRIES TO PROSPER IN the homes...marriages...children...work places...schools...public transportation...friendships. I call forth OH YHWH the eagles of this hour to set your house in order...to prophecy...correct and teach your word without conviction AND IN DUNAMIS POWER...MIRACULOUS POWER ...IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment